Miami Criminal Defense Attorney
Put 35+ Years of Tried-and-True Experience in Your Corner
Arrested in Miami? Do not discuss your case with anyone other than your criminal defense lawyer. As much as you want to communicate with your loved ones about your situation, be mindful that anything you say can be used against you in court. If you’re contacted by law enforcement agents, politely refuse to answer questions and do not consent to any searches without consulting your attorney. In addition, it will help your case to identify any potential witnesses who may have helpful information for your defense.
If you are ever accused of a crime in Miami, FL, it’s essential to have all the information necessary to make the best possible decisions. The best step toward getting the results you want is hiring an experienced Miami criminal defense attorney at Galanter Law, P.A. for timely intervention, negotiation, and strategic preparation.
Choosing an Attorney Could Mean the Difference Between Imprisonment & Freedom
Our Miami criminal defense lawyer advises you to consider the following tips on choosing the best possible attorney for your case:
- Know your rights. Understanding when police officers should read your Miranda Rights and conduct warrantless searches is a critical component of your case and legal rights altogether, as police officers often violate suspects’ rights upon arrest.
- Retain a criminal defense lawyer who concentrates on the specific defense you need and will take time to learn about your side of the story.
- Understand that public defenders are reserved for those who cannot afford private attorneys. They have limited time and resources to work on each case, resulting in insufficient representation.
- Many lawyers have different areas of knowledge in defending crimes, so hire an attorney who is experienced in the specific charges you’re facing.
- Consider the lawyer’s reputation. Word of mouth and website reviews are often the most reliable ways of learning about a person’s reputation.
- Think about how you want to be represented. All attorneys have different approaches to defending cases, such as being aggressive or more passive. They even dress and speak differently, therefore you should keep these elements in mind when choosing your lawyer.
- Get a face-to-face meeting with your potential lawyer, as phone and email conversations will not reveal a person’s character like in-person consultations will. You can also discuss legal fees in detail and understand all your options.
Charges Dropped Domestic Battery
Case Dismissed Driving While License Suspended
Charges Reduced DUI
Charges Dropped Felony Retail Theft
Case Dismissed Possession of Marijuana
Don't Wait to Start Your Defense
If you’re facing criminal charges in Miami, it is imperative to act fast and retain legal representation to better protect your job, reputation, freedom, immigration status, criminal record and family. Fortunately, our Miami criminal defense attorney is a former prosecutor who has rare insights into the other side of the law. Yale Galanter understands the strategies and operations of the government, allowing him to develop counteractive defenses against the State’s anticipated attacks.
As a result, Galanter Law, P.A. has provided countless clients with aggressive legal representation over the past 35+ years and helped them walk away from their situations unscathed. Whether you are facing criminal investigations, felony or misdemeanor charges, our Miami criminal defense lawyer is here to protect you.
Available to Clients 24/7Accessible at all hours, our legal team stands ready 24/7 to support and assist our clients in their time of need.
Personable & Responsive Client ServiceExperience personable and responsive client service as we prioritize building strong relationships to guide you through your legal journey.
Exemplary Case OutcomesOur track record speaks for itself, showcasing exemplary case outcomes that highlight our commitment to achieving favorable results for our clients.
The Toughest Defense in MiamiChoose the toughest defense in Miami by relying on our skilled and relentless legal advocates dedicated to protecting your rights.
Featured in the MediaRecognized in the media for our expertise, our law firm has been featured for providing exceptional legal services and achieving noteworthy successes in the field.