Contact Us to Learn More
Being charged with a crime is a nightmare – not only for the individual
charged, but for their family as well. We care about our clients and understand
the anguish and stress that a person facing a criminal charge experiences.
Galanter Law, P.A. defends clients in all areas of criminal defense including:
If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime in the Miami or
Fort Lauderdale area, Galanter Law, P.A. has the experience to successfully
represent you in court.
Please visit our practice area overview for information on some of our
specific areas of criminal defense practice.
Here you can receive information on:
- Specific Florida statutes
- How an individual can be charged with the crime
- What facts are needed to find a defendant guilty of a charge
- What classification is it (misdemeanor or felony and of what degree)
- How Galanter Law, P.A. can help you fight the charge and defend yourself
Galanter Law, P.A. has represented a wide range of clients, including celebrities,
public officials, businessman, doctors, accountants, lawyers, corporations,
and numerous others. Yale Galanter’s extensive trial experience
affords him a distinct advantage in litigating for and defending his clients.
If you or a loved one has been arrested or charged with a felony or misdemeanor
criminal offense in Miami or Fort Lauderdale, contact Galanter Law, P.A.
(305) 440-4006 any time, day or night. We are ready to start your defense today.