Yale Galanter represents those who are charged with all types of criminal cases.
Originally from Philadelphia, founder Yale Galanter has obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Miami and earned his Juris Doctorate from Nova University at the Sheppard Broad Law Center.
Prior to opening his own office, Yale Galanter launched his career as a public prosecutor working for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. Serving South Florida as an attorney for more than 30 years, Yale Galanter has helped countless clients avoid jail time, lessen their charges, or even get the charges dropped in their entirety. Yale Galanter has aggressively litigated all criminal matters including domestic violence, burglary/theft, drug possession, and traffic crime offenses.
Although high profile in regard to legal commentary and his experience in criminal defense, his notable clients recognize his representation is discreet and aggressive without compromising their rights. Yale Galanter is known for his personal representation and attention to your criminal matter.
The federal government has the funds to prosecute you ꟷ hire a lawyer that is armed with the skills and legal knowledge to fight for you. When you are in trouble, you want Yale Galanter by your side.
Yale Galanter is a nationally recognized authority in the field of criminal litigation with the following professional credentials:
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Dade County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Academy
- Member, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted, Florida Supreme Court
- Admitted, Federal Court, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Admitted, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted, U.S. Supreme Court
To learn more about how Yale Galanter can help you, or to schedule your consultation, contact us online or call us at (305) 440-4006 any time, day or night.